Organic White Wine
- Grapes: Trebbiano 63% and Catarratto 37%
- IGP: Terre Siciliane
- Alcohol Content: 12,5 % vol.
- Package: Bottle of 75 cl.
- Fining process: 5 months in steel and then 3 months in bottle.
- VineYard Production Area:
Valle del Belice
- Altitude: 200 M.S.L.
- Vineyard age: Trebbiano was planted in 1986, while Catarratto in 2011.
- Hectare density: 1.000 plants of Trebbiano and 4.000 of Catarratto.
- Vine Training system: Awning and espalier.
- Pruning method: guyot
- Fields Techniques:
- Fertilization by sowing organic beans in November and cover crop in April
- Thinning the branches out in June
- Selection of the bunches during the harvest
- Grape Yield per hectare: 85 ql.
- Harvest period: Second half of September.
"First Blend" is an organic wine, IGP Terre Siciliane, 63% of Trebbiano and 37% of Catarratto.
The name come from the number of the cadastral parcel in which the vineyard falls.
"Very modern with a classic pale straw dress, a captivating nose of citrus peels, pear and peach tips. Fresh, captivating, thirst-quenching palate ..."
District: Dagala Sant'Anna
Town: Poggioreale (TP)