Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Superior category obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical process. 100% Made in Italy
- Olive's variety: Nocellara del Belice (monovarietal in purity)
- Harvest Method: hand grazing
- Milling: cold within 24 hours of harvesting
- Colour: from green to yellow with greenish reflections
- Aroma: intense, net fruitiness of freshly picked olives
- Package: Bottle of 50 cl.
- Production Area: Poggioreale (TP) - Valle del Belice
- Altitude: 200 M.S.L.
- Olive grove extension: about 4,70 ha.
- Number of olive tree: 1.084 (some of them are centuries-old while others were planted in 2009)
- Field technique:
- Fertilization by sowing organic beans in November and cover crop in April
- Olives harvest period:
second half of October
"153 N" is an organic, unfiltered extra virgin olive oil.
Monocultivar Nocellara del Belice, cold extracted by milling the olives, process that is strictly carried out within 24 hours of their harvest.
District: Dagala Sant'Anna
Town: Poggioreale (TP)