Organic Red Wine
- Grapes: Nero d’Avola (100% pure)
- Doc: Sicilia
- Alcohol Content: 13,5 % vol.
- Package: Bottle of 75 cl.
- Fining process: 20 months in steel and then in the bottle.
- VineYard Production Area:
Valle del Belice
- Altitude: 200 M.S.L.
- Vineyard size: about 1,00 ha. (Total vineyard area about 12 ha, of which 6,5 ha of Nero d'Avola)
- Vineyard age: planted in 2000
- Hectar density: 3.800 plants
- Vine Training system: espalier
- Pruning method: guyot
- Fields Techniques:
- Fertilization by sowing organic beans in November and cover crop in April
- Thinning the branches out in June
- Selection of the bunches during the harvest
- Grape Yield per hectare: 75 ql.
- Harvest period: second half of September.
306 is an organic wine 100% Nero d'Avola, and its name come from the number of the cadastral parcel in which the vineyard falls.
"... It has a beautiful garnet red color. On the nose intense fruity aromas of cherry, morello cherry and spicy black pepper and cinnamon. On the palate it offers an enveloping sip with soft tannins and intense hints of morello cherry ...".
Refined 20 months in steel and at least 6 months in bottle.
District: Dagala Sant'Anna
Town: Poggioreale (TP)
Telephone: +39 3398605865