Organic White Wine
- Grapes: Catarratto (100% pure)
- Doc: Sicilia
- Alcohol Content: 13,0 % vol.
- Package: Bottle of 75 cl.
- Fining process: 4 months in steel and then in bottle.
- VineYard Production Area:
Valle del Belice
- Altitude: 200 M.S.L.
- Vineyard size: about 1,00 ha. (Total vineyard area about 12 ha.)
- Vineyard age: planted in 2001
- Hectar density: 4.000 plants
- Vine Training system: Espalier
- Pruning method: Guyot
- Fields Techniques:
- Fertilization by sowing organic beans in November and cover crop in April
- Thinning the branches out in June
- Selection of the bunches during the harvest
- Grape Yield per hectare: 80 ql.
- Harvest period: Second half of September.
"797 N" is an Organic wine, Unfiltered, Un-Clarified and Un-Stabilized
100% Catarratto, takes its name from the number of the cadastral parcel in which the vineyard falls.
"..has an original opalescent straw color (consistent with the particular typology), which introduces clear and composed nuances that evoke the just ripe pear, lotus, medlar, white peach, apple on a mineral background that recalls the clay and tuff.
In the mouth it is exquisite, sweet, enveloping,
caressing, with the “right” acidity, which satisfies and refreshes.
A fine wine that ennobles for its technical precision - if we really want to enter it in the category - the sector
of the so-called "natural wines" (there is not a defect, a smudge!). "
(cfr.. Nino Aiello - I Love Sicilia n. 156 - 2020)
- "5 StarWines (90/100) - The Book 2021 - Wine Without Walls – Vinitaly International Wine Guide";
- "Gold" - Best white wine- DiVino Festival 2020 - XIV Concorso Enologico;
District: Dagala Sant'Anna
Town: Poggioreale (TP)
Telephone: +39 3398605865