Organic White Wine
Un-Clarified - Un-Stabilized
- 2830 Numbered Bottles
- Grapes: Trebbiano 100% in purity
- IGP: Terre Siciliane
- Alcohol Content: 12,5 % vol.
- Package: Bottle of 75 cl.
- Fining process: 6 months in steel and then in bottle.
- VineYard Production Area:
Valle del Belice
- Altitude: 200 M.S.L.
- Vineyard size: 2 ha. (Total vineyard area about 12 ha.)
- Vineyard age: Planted in 1986
- Hectare density: 1.000 plants
- Vine Training system: Awning
- Pruning method: Guyot
- Fields Techniques:
- Fertilization by sowing organic beans in November and cover crop in April
- Thinning the branches out in June
- Selection of the bunches during the harvest
- Grape Yield per hectare: 90 ql.
- Harvest period: Second half of September.
"Trebbiano N" is an Organic wine, Unfiltered, Un-Clarified and Un-Stabilized
2.830 Numbered Bottles, result of one of the most beautiful projects of our company ...
This wine was born with great passion from a 35-year old vineyard, and thanks to the involvement of 17 Sommelier and wine lovers...
These people have selected, hand-picked the grapes and participated in all the winemaking operations ...
For this reason we have the honor and the pleasure of bringing their signatures back on the label ...
Thank you very much:
Laura Ferla, Fulvio Morgano, Achille D'Amico, Federica Di Salvo, Marco Badalamenti, Gaia Fulco, Maurizio Gerardi, Massimiliano Stassi, Helen Bezane, Maria Laura Lucia, Giuseppe Milazzo, Domenico Siino, Alessandra Fricano, Claudia Viccica, Livia Ricevuto, Danilo Ciulla e Raffaele Tucci
District: Dagala Sant'Anna
Town: Poggioreale (TP)
Telephone: +39 3398605865