Organic White Wine
- Grapes: Grillo (100% pure)
- Doc: Sicilia
- Alcohol Content: 13,0 % vol.
- Package: Bottle of 75 cl.
- Fining process: 5 months in steel and then in bottle.
- VineYard Production Area:
Valle del Belice
- Altitude: 200 M.S.L.
- Vineyard size: about 1,60 ha. (Total vineyard area about 12 ha.)
- Vineyard age: planted in 2009
- Hectar density: 4.000 plants
- Vine Training system: espalier
- Pruning method: guyot
- Fields Techniques:
- Fertilization by sowing organic beans in November and cover crop in April
- Thinning the branches out in June
- Selection of the bunches during the harvest
- Grape Yield per hectare: 80 ql.
- Harvest period: August.
204 is an Organic wine, D.O.C. Sicilia, 100% Grillo.
The name come from the number of the cadastral parcel in which the vineyard falls.
A Few Awards:
- “Gold“ (93/100) International Organic Wine Award 2019 – Wine System AG
- “Gambero Rosso – Vini d’Italia 2020”
- “I Vini di Veronelli 2020” – (88/100)
- “The best southern Italian white wines” (The Guardian del 30/05/2021)
- “Vini bianchi, i 4 migliori del Sud Italia da provare assolutamente secondo il Guardian" (Corriere della Sera del 05/06/21)
“ ...In the glass the wine has an intense yellow colour while on the nose it is an intense and fruity wine. Tropical fruits, melon and peach are clearly distinguished, which blend well with the herbaceous notes of tea and the floral notes of orange blossom.
On the palate it is fresh and well balanced with the right flavor.
The sip is full and always invites you to drink ... “
Tacchi & Sapori - Food Blogger
District: Dagala Sant'Anna
Town: Poggioreale (TP)
Telephone: +39 3398605865